Information Security Policy
All persons engaged in business at our company will comply with information security compliance. To secure information assets, we must maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability to ensure social trust.
- Based on information security management, we will imply the necessary security measures and strive to properly manage important information assets about our company and customers within the company.
- We will comply with laws and standards relevant to information security and contract details.
- We strictly educate employees to recognize the importance of information security.We also ensure thorough promotion and maintenance of information security, and deal with strict punishment in the event of a violation.
- We recognize the risk of information security and take appropriate measures to prevent illegal access,loss,violation, unauthorized alteration, leakage etc.
- If an unexpected information security problem occurs, we will correspond promptly, minimize damage, and strive to prevent recurrence.
- We plan and enforce activities of information security, confirm effectiveness, and strive to continuously improve.
Shinko Nameplate Co. Ltd
President and Chief Executive Director